- Reduces acne, scarring, redness and age-spots
- Brightens skin and reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Anti-microbial, anti-biotic and anti-inflammatory
Combine ingredients in a bowl and pour into a small dropper bottle. Rub half a dropper-full between clean hands and apply to face at night before bed.
Use a facial roller after applying the oil to aid absorption. Soothes and relaxes the face while also reducing puffiness and inflammation around the eyes and any surrounding areas.
Revitalize your skin today with the rejuvenation powers of Helichrysum Essential oil.
The beauty of aging is something we all hope and pray we can achieve for a healthy and peaceful life. Just like we make the effort to nourish our minds and our bodies to stay healthy naturally, we need to make the effort to nourish our skin. The daily damage we inflict on our skin with sun exposure, make up, diet and other allergens impacts our skin’s ability to rejuvenate healthy cells to remain vibrant, smooth and youthful looking.
The Helichrysum flower was well known in ancient Greece for its beauty, as well as its medicinal properties. The plant’s common name is Immortelle, French for “immortal” or “everlasting.” The Helichrysum italicum flower generates a soft-scented but powerful essential oil via steam distillation that can help your skin to begin the process of restoring naturally. This anti-aging essential oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties and is perfect to combat the natural and the unnatural negative effects we inflict on our skin.
Used in anti-aging products throughout the world, we love this essential oil for the same reason the beauty industry does, it’s rich in molecules offering unique anti-aging results and it’s the only essential oil that contains a natural molecule called di-ketones, known for their ability to regenerate your skin cells, shedding damaged cells and promoting healthy skin.
Add Helichrysum italicum to your daily skin care routine to help restore and nourish your skin and promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
How to Use
- Neat: Take 3-5 drops and put directly onto your skin or mix with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil like Jojoba
- Lotion/Slave: Add 15 drops to 1 oz. of carrier oil. Add 6-12 drops per ounce to existing lotions or creams.
- Compress: Add 10 drops to 4 oz. of water. Soak cloth and apply to affected area.
- Massage Oil: Add approximately ¼ oz. to 12-14 oz. carrier oil.
- Bath: 5 -10 drops for normal bath. To aid absorption, mix with Epsom salt or 1 oz. vodka or whole milk.
Note: For sunburn, add equal parts Frankincense. For itching or poison ivy add equal parts Lavender.