One of the easiest products to make in the kitchen, yet one of the most commonly bought off the shelves of pharmacies and beauty retailers (at a great expense) are salt or sugar scrubs.
I adore the feeling of silky-soft skin, unblocked pores and a good exfoliation, and a salt-based scrub is by far your best option to help clarify and tone your skin.
This delicious jar full is suitable for body, hands, feet and face.
15 drops of lavender
10 drops ylang ylang
6 drops lavender
4 drops cedarwood
10 drops grapefruit
6 drops lemongrass
4 drops frankincense
5 drops ginger
5 drops frankincense
5 drops lavender
- Melt soap base in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Add 30 drops Protector™ blend essential oil
- Stir thoroughly and pour into soap molds.
- Add dried herbs or flowers (optional).
- Wait 1 hour. Remove from mold.
Go wash your hands already!
Or gift your homemade soap and share the love—not the germs.
ADDITIONAL FRESH & FRAGRANT IDEAS FOR PROTECTIVE RECIPES
30 drops of lavender
15 drops ylang ylang
9 drops lavender
6 drops cedarwood
15 drops grapefruit
9 drops lemongrass
6 drops frankincense
10 drops ginger
10 drops frankincense
10 drops lavender
Helps decrease inflammation and swelling, loosen tight muscles & soothe away pain. Cover with hot wash cloth after applying for that extra ahhhh!
- Add coconut oil and beeswax to jar. Place jar in a saucepan with 2 inches of water over medium low heat. Stir to melt/combine.
- Cool slightly before adding essential oil. Mix well.
- Allow to set in jar or pour mixture into metal tins or storage containers to share with friends and family.
Plan ahead and prepare your small travel bottles of “must have” travel oils before heading out on your next adventure.