Like many things in nature, the effects of multiple healing agents working together create amazing super remedies. Wellness is a blend of some of the most healthful essential oils.
- Frankincense – Reduces stress, anxiety and high blood pressure. Boosts immune system function and helps prevent illness. Lifts and tightens skin and stimulates the generation of new cells, helping preserve the health of the skin.
- Cypress – Treats wounds and prevents infections due to its antimicrobial properties. Reduces spasms, increases blood circulation and eases chronic pain. A study conducted at the National Research Center in Egypt, found that it contains antioxidant compounds that can rid the body of excess toxins and inhibit free radical scavenging.
- Cedar Wood – Tension and stress reliever, encourages the release of serotonin. Defends the body against toxins and relieves your white blood cells and immune system of stress or malfunction. Helps cure fungal infections and protect you from fungal pathogens.
- Sweet Orange – Contains limonene, a super-nutrient that has been studied extensively for its ability to prevent cellular mutations. According to a recent study, among several popular anti-inflammatory oils, orange showed the greatest reduction in inflammation.
- Clary Sage – Supports hormone balance naturally and helps regulate estrogen, thyroid and cortisol levels. Opens the blood vessels and allows for increased blood circulation; naturally lowers blood pressure by relaxing the brain and arteries. It’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are cardio-protective and help lower cholesterol naturally.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.