Ancient protective blend used to boost immunity and protect against disease.
- Clove Bud, Syzygium aromaticum L. a proven anti-inflammatory, also used as an antiseptic for oral infections and as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay.
- Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamomum zeylanicum and Leaf, Cinnamomum verum have strong antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet and antiviral properties, which makes them extremely useful for enhancing immunity.
- Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis a powerful antioxidant, known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon, Citrus limon – According to a study published in the International Journal of Food Microbiology, lemon oil may actually be the most powerful anti-microbial agent of all the essential oils. It is also reported to contain a high percentage of d-limonene (up to 70%), a powerful cancer fighting antioxidant.
- Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus globulus stimulates immunity, provides antioxidant protection and improves respiratory circulation.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.