Ancient protective blend used to boost immunity and protect against disease.
- Clove Bud – a proven anti-inflammatory, also used as an antiseptic for oral infections and as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay.
- Lemon – According to a study published in the International Journal of Food Microbiology, lemon oil may actually be the most powerful anti-microbial agent of all the essential oils. It is also reported to contain a high percentage of d-limonene (up to 70%), a powerful cancer fighting antioxidant.
- Cinnamon Bark – has strong antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet and antiviral properties, which makes it extremely useful for enhancing immunity.
- Eucalyptus – stimulates immunity, provides antioxidant protection and improves respiratory circulation.
- Rosemary – a powerful antioxidant, known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.