Elevating, grounding and opening.
- Indian Mysore Sandalwood, Santalum album – considered the highest quality sandalwood. It promotes mental clarity and creates a feeling of relaxation and peace without making you drowsy. Referred to by researchers as a calm awareness.
- Myrrh, Commiphora myrrha – used for thousands of years in religious ceremonies to help promote inspiration and emotional insight.
- Cedarwood, Cedrus deodora – has a soothing and calming effect on the mind and encourages the release of serotonin, which is converted into melatonin in the brain. A study at Brigham Young University also found that inhaling cedarwood improved focus and learning capacity.
- Fir Needle, Abies siberica – has a grounding and empowering effect, stimulating the mind while encouraging the body to relax.
- Spruce, Picea mariana – dispels mental fatigue & stress. Its purifying and cleansing attributes, promote an openness and clarity for the mind.
- Labdanum, Citrus ladanifer – uplifts the mood and relieves stress, anxiety and depression.
- Lavender, Lavandula angustfolia – alleviates anxiety, sleep disturbance and depression.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.