Clears congestion and promotes relaxed breathing.
- Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis – relieves throat congestion and is effective in the treatment of respiratory allergies, colds, sore throats and the flu. Its antiseptic action also makes it useful for respiratory infections.
- Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus globulus – works as an expectorant to help cleanse your body of toxins. It also dilates the blood vessels, allowing more oxygen into the lungs.
- Peppermint, Mentha piperita – inhaling diffused peppermint oil can help unclog your sinuses and offer relief to scratchy throats. It acts as an expectorant and can provide relief for colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Lavender, Lavandula angustifolia – has a calming effect on the body and has been found to help you fall asleep, sleep longer and have a more restful sleep.
- Tea Tree, Melaleuca alternifolia – an effective expectorant and antiseptic. Relieves congestion associated with colds, flu, bronchitis and other troubles.
- Ravensara, Ravensara aromatica – an expectorant and anti-allergenic, loosening phlegm and helping reduce the allergic reactions of the body. It also fights spasms and induces relaxation in muscles and nerves.
- Thyme, Thymus vulgaris – antiseptic and antibacterial, it drains congestion and cures infections in the chest and throat that cause the common cold or cough.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test before using.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.