Essential oils are one of the great untapped resources of the world. The concentrated essences of various flowers, fruits, herbs and plants have been used for centuries all over the world. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said that “the way to health is to have an aromatic bath and scented massage every day”. Fragrances have their own language and a remarkable ability to affect a person’s well-being. The “Essential” 6 is your basic care kit.
- Eucalyptus: Cleanses your body of toxins and improves respiratory circulation.
- Lavender: Alleviates headaches, reduces anxiety and stress, and improves sleep.
- Lemongrass: Nourishes damaged skin and hair, and repels bugs naturally.
- Peppermint: Soothes an aching back and sore muscles, relieves headaches, improves mental focus.
- Sweet Orange: Promotes the production of collagen, stimulates digestion.
- Tea Tree: Alleviates acne, eczema, psoriasis and fungal infections, repels insects and disinfects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusers: 1-6 drops, (refer to user manual);
- Bath: 5-10 drops in a normal bath;
- Massage oil: add approx. 1/4 oz essential oil to 12-14 oz base oil;
- Room spray: add 4 or more drops to 1 cup water;
- Perfume: apply directly or dissolve in alcohol;
- Salve: add 15 drops to 1 oz base oil;
- Neat: apply 3-5 drops directly or mix with 1 tsp carrier oil, lightly massage
*All of our products are fulfilled & shipped by Amazon and are Prime Eligible.