Essential oils are one of the great, untapped resources of the world. The concentrated essences of various flowers, fruits, herbs and plants have been used for centuries all over the world. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said “the way to health is to have an aromatic bath and scented massage every day”. Fragrances have their own language and a remarkable ability to affect a person’s well-being.
- Rose: Improves acne and reduces rosacea, balances hormones and increases libido.
- Neroli: Lowers inflammation and pain, decreases blood pressure and cortisol levels, repairs and rejuvenates skin.
- Jasmine: Eases anxiety, improves mood and invigorates your mind and body.
- Geranium: Wrinkle reducer, muscle toner, helps in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Ylang Ylang: Increases blood flow, regulates heartbeat and lifts your mood. Natural aphrodisiac.
- Lavender: Alleviates headaches, reduces anxiety and stress, and improves sleep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusers: 1-6 drops, (refer to user manual);
- Bath: 5-10 drops in a normal bath;
- Massage oil: add approx. 1/4 oz essential oil to 12-14 oz base oil;
- Room spray: add 4 or more drops to 1 cup water;
- Perfume: apply directly or dissolve in alcohol;
- Salve: add 15 drops to 1 oz base oil;
- Neat: apply 3-5 drops directly or mix with 1 tsp carrier oil, lightly massage
*All of our products are fulfilled & shipped by Amazon and are Prime Eligible.