|Meditation: A simple,
fast way to reduce stress
|7 ways meditation can
actually change the brain
10 Minute Meditation for Your Mind and Body
In just 10 minutes you will learn techniques of deep relaxation to help you rebalance your mind and body and achieve a state of peace, tranquility and mental clarity.
A master of the healing arts, Loretta Hill, and a master of meditation music, Steven Halpern, lead you on a new pathway to health and well being on all levels.
Soundtrack: Chakra Suite by Steven Halpern
CHAKRA SUITE balances the chakras and assists optimal health and healing by stimulating each vital energy center with the corresponding sound frequencies. Working with the principles of cellular resonance, biological harmonics and intention, Steven Halpern’s award-winning chakra music composition effortlessly, easily and enjoyably evokes your natural “relaxation response.”
MEDITATION Essential Oil Blend with Indian Mysore Sandalwood*
- Elevating, grounding & opening essential oils traditionally used in meditation comprise this proprietary blend.
- Ingredients include rare and exotic oils: Indian Mysore Sandalwood, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Spruce, Labdanum, Lavender.
- All oils are 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, extracted by steam distillation, no additives, fillers, bases or carrier oils. 10 ml easy to use bottle has built-in dropper. Gift boxed.
- Fragrances have been an important part of rituals and meditations for ages in every culture around the world.
- In addition to acting on the physical body to induce states of calm, essential oils can help still the mind so you can access higher experiences in your meditations and daily life. Whether your meditation is for spiritual, emotional, mental or physical benefits, essential oils can help support your practice.
- Our proprietary blend is comprised of elevating, grounding & opening essential oils traditionally used in meditation. Once you start to use regularly, you will find that just getting a smell of the oils will quiet your mind and put you in a meditative frame of mind.
- Add to a diffuser before you begin your meditation practice. If a diffuser is not available, simply place a few drops into the palms of your hands and breathe in several deep breaths. You can repeat throughout your meditation as needed.
*All of our products are fulfilled & shipped by Amazon and are Prime Eligible.